Siemplify extends leadership in Security Orchestration with the first purpose built platform for MSSP’s to enable the scalable, orchestrated Managed SOC
NEW YORK–(BUSINESS WIRE
™, the leader in threat management and security orchestration today announced the extension of its ThreatNexus platform to the MSSP market.
The challenge of too many alerts, dependence on manual processes, and a shortage of analysts plaguing security operations are helping to drive robust growth in MSSP’s. Yet these challenges are being exacerbated with MSSP’s, leading to higher customer acquisition cost and lower margins. The MSSP market faces some unique challenges; the need to abstract different technology stacks across their client base into a common security orchestration framework, the need to drive efficiency and automation among their analyst team to maintaining profitability, and the need to standardize processes across diverse security teams and customer profiles.
Siemplify ThreatNexus MSSP Orchestration Platform addresses these challenges head on. ThreatNexus is the only solution designed to run a managed SOC, that combines case management, analytics and orchestration under one umbrella to fully unify different security solutions in the organization. This single pane of glass provides MSSP security teams with the needed situational awareness, standardized playbooks, case management workbench, flexible automation, and visibility to orchestrate threat management across their diverse customer base.
“As the MSSP market is seeing significant growth, our MSSP partners are looking to ThreatNexus as a catalyst,” says Amos Stern, Co-founder & CEO of Siemplify. “With ThreatNexus, MSSPs are able to scale efficiently and meet growing customer demands profitably.”
ThreatNexus delivers unique and lasting benefits to the MSSP bottom line:
- Reduce customer acquisition costs by abstracting the technology layer to onboard and support diverse technology stacks among customers
- Increase analyst efficiency by utilizing a centralized management platform across customers with varying SIEMs and technology stacks
- Drive immediate analyst ROI – significant performance boost among existing analysts, increase customer-to-analyst ratio, lower analyst learning curve and cost/time-to-value, lower analyst training and onboarding time
- Provide MSSP leaders and customer with situational awareness through customizable dashboards and automated reporting
- Offer industry leading SLAs by reducing time to insight and remediation of threats with orchestrated and automated security operations
Historically reliant on a patchwork of tools and homegrown solutions, MSSP’s recognize the need to rethink security operations. As Jon Oltsik of ESG recently shared, “the trend toward incident response automation and orchestration has gained tremendous momentum over the past 12 months. Furthermore, most enterprise organizations I speak with are now willing to abandon homegrown software efforts in favor of commercial tools.” MSSPs are actively leading this trend.
Launched in 2015 Siemplify’s ThreatNexus is in production and available globally. Siemplify is a privately held company headquartered in New York City with R&D in Israel.
Read the full Press Release on Businesswire…