Siemplify, the leading innovator in security orchestration, automation and response (SOAR), today announced record breaking results in 2018, driven by increasing demand for its award-winning security operations platform. Siemplify nearly quadrupled its bookings, boasting 280 percent year over year growth, and more than tripled its customer base with 350 percent growth.
“The drivers for SOAR – an ever-increasing volume of security alerts and tools, manual response processes and a global cybersecurity talent shortage – have aggravated in 2018,” said Amos Stern, CEO and co-founder of Siemplify. “These drivers are fueling the explosive demand for our SOC platform that integrates disparate security tools and creates consistent, automated processes that boost analyst efficiency, reduces response times and makes security operations measurable and improvable.”
2018 Company Highlights:
- Grew YoY bookings by 280 percent
- Increased customer base by 350 percent
- Added marquee Fortune 500/Forbes 2000 customers across several industries including finance, technology, manufacturing, telecommunications and retail. Notable examples include a Fortune 100 mass media and entertainment giant, a Fortune 200 consumer packaged goods company, a top 20 global telecommunications provider and a Gartner Magic-Quadrant featured Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP)
- Raised a $14 million series B financing round led by Jump Capital
- Accelerated product innovation with several key releases for enterprises and MSSPs, including machine-learning based recommendations, dynamic dashboards and reporting and an advanced playbook builder
- Strengthened its technology partnership ecosystem with a broad range of new partners and surpassing 200 integrations, including support for the Palo Alto Networks Application Framework, McAfee DXL, Tenable SecurityCenter and RSA NetWitness Suite
- Garnered several industry accolades including “Security Orchestration Solution of the Year” by the Cybersecurity Breakthrough Awards and “Cutting Edge Provider of Incident Response Solutions” by the InfoSec Awards
“2018 was the year SOAR evolved from a predominantly early adopter market to the early majority,” continued Stern. “With a blue-chip customer base and the industry’s only context-driven security operations platform, Siemplify is extremely well positioned to capitalize on the explosive growth of this category.”
Siemplify is a security orchestration, automation and response (SOAR) provider that is redefining security operations for enterprises and MSSPs worldwide. Its holistic security operations platform is a simple, centralized workbench that enables security teams to better investigate, analyze and remediate threats. And, using automated, repeatable processes and enhanced measurement of KPIs, Siemplify empowers SOC teams to create a culture of continuous improvement. Siemplify’s patented context-driven approach reduces caseload and complexity for security analysts, resulting in greater efficiency and faster response times. Founded by Israeli Defense Forces security operations experts with extensive experience running and training numerous SOCs worldwide, Siemplify is headquartered in New York with offices in Tel Aviv.
Products, service names, and company logos mentioned herein may be the registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
MRB Public Relations for Siemplify
+1 732.758.1100, x. 105