Marketing Programs Manager
We are looking for a creative and driven Enterprise Programs Marketing Manager to design, build and execute marketing programs targeting Fortune 1000 accounts. Reporting to director of Demand Gen, this is a key role that focuses on managing lead generation campaigns, owning and achieving a pipeline goal, and working with the Sales and larger Marketing team to achieve these goals.
What You Do:
- Develop, manage & report on integrated, multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging our Marketing Automation Platform, Markeo.
- Work with SDRs to promote program adoption, lead follow-up and ensure your leads move through the funnel.
- Expand nurture programs by connecting content to proper audience segmentation
- Drive a culture of data driven decision, incorporating aspects of reporting in all of our activities
- Leverage content from product marketing or creative team to build engaging marketing experiences
- Manage vendors relationships where necessary
- Work with creative resources to design and build landing pages, banners, and other requires creative assets.
- Partner with events team to leverage, nurture and convert trade-show leads.
- Analyze campaign performance, leveraging hypothesis testing to identify and implement improvements.
- Promote the adoption of cohesive messaging and consistent brand visuals across the organization.
What You Bring:
- Proven experience in demand gen marketing with digital marketing a plus
- Hands on experience with Marketo and Salesforce, CMS and HTML experience a plus
- Fastidious – You’ll be building processes, troubleshooting when things don’t go according to plan, and optimizing from there.
- Excellent communication and project management skills
An ability to work under tight deadlines and collaborate cross-functionally
- Degree in Marketing or relevant field
What You Get:
- Competitive salary
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance benefits
- The chance to work with a high performing team in an exploding industry.