Digital Marketing Coordinator
Siemplify is looking for full stack marketing operations manager. The ideal candidate may have a background in programming, but is creative, analytical, and enjoys implementing new technologies that drive results. The right person will be very strong with marketo and also have experience in traditional areas of digital marketing including email marketing, paid media (SEM, PPC, display, remarketing, paid social), and organic search. Reporting to the Director of Demand Gen, they will work with field marketing, program marketing and the greater team to bring marketing programs to life.
- Provide operational support for marketing programs within Marketo using email, landing pages, smart campaigns & reports
- Drive development of the website and user experience which includes everything from posting content updates, to conversion optimization
- Liaise with our SEO Agency and act as our internal advocate promoting SEO best practices
- Analyse web, program and funnel performance to uncover insights that drive action
- A high technical acumen.
- 1 – 3 Years of Marketo experience is a must.
- WordPress CMS or html & CSS.
- Proficient in marketing analytics. Experience with the following platforms a plus, Google Analytics, Marketo RCE, Data Studio, Power BI, Salesforce Reports.
- Experience with Salesforce and any other marketing systems is a plus.
- The ability to conceive new ideas.
What You Get
- Growth potential. Siemplify grew 300% last year and we’re doing it again this year.
- Outstanding leadership. We have over 100 years of combined marketing experience with a world class team. You will learn from the best.
- Great working environment with a flexible working schedule.
- Competitive salary & benefits.