THE GAME CHANGER
The Siemplify Threat Analysis Platform disrupts the status quo with real-time graph analysis and by applying methodologies gained from military intelligence to cybersecurity:
- Contextualization sets the stage by intelligently consolidating, correlating and analyzing threat indicators in real time from throughout a company’s existing cybersecurity infrastructure.
- Visualization and modeling tools supercharge incident response by presenting prioritized threat information as visual story lines, enabling analysts to identify root causes in real time, pivot across data sources and drill down into every element of the attack from a single console to minimize resolution times.
The platform acts as a central hub linking an organization’s existing security, threat intelligence and risk management tools, including Splunk and popular SIEMs, effectively improving the return on those investments. Multiple Fortune 50 companies in consumer packaged goods and financial services are currently piloting the Siemplify Threat Analysis Platform in the U.S. Early adopters of the platform also include several of the largest banking, telecommunications and pharmaceutical firms in Israel.
MADE FOR GLOBAL ENTERPRISES
Multiple Fortune 50 companies in consumer packaged goods and financial services are currently piloting the Siemplify Threat Analysis Platform in the U.S. Early adopters of the platform also include several of the largest banking, telecommunications and pharmaceutical firms in Israel. “Siemplify has been a game changer for us,” said Arieh Shalem, chief information and security officer (CISO) at Orange Telecommunications Israel. “Analyzing and prioritizing tens of thousands of security alerts has been very time-consuming. Investigations have been compromised by limited visibility and inadequate tools. Siemplify connects the dots in real time, allowing us to shorten the period of time from detection to mitigation from weeks to minutes.” “Siemplify fills a huge void in the security operations center today,” said early investor and board member Alex Pinchev, president of global sales and marketing at Rackspace. “It integrates and unifies information in real time from throughout the security infrastructure, and its powerful analytics and visualization tools enable analysts to assess the situation and respond more effectively than ever before. It’s a complete empowerment play for every CISO, security manager and security analyst out there.”
BRINGING INTELLIGENCE TO CYBER SECURITY
emp; The co-founders are:
- Amos Stern, CEO, brings unique technical and business expertise that includes leadership of the Cyber Security department within the IDF Intelligence Corps as well as directing sales and business development for the Cyber & Intelligence Division of Elbit Systems Ltd.
- Alon Cohen, vice president of research and development, brings extensive technological and development-management experience from Israel’s intelligence agency and the Elbit Cyber & Intelligence Division. Alon is a renowned expert in intelligence analysis systems, graph analysis and defensive cyber solutions development.
- Garry Fatakhov, chief research officer, is the algorithmic research pillar at Siemplify, directing research efforts with multiple patent filings. Garry brings extensive knowledge in data mining, big data analysis and machine learning. His experience ranges from algorithmic trading to crime prediction algorithms to anomaly detection in enterprise networks.
Notable Investors Fund Siemplify
At launch time, Siemplify has received $4 million from an early stage fund and notable angel investors with deep expertise in enterprise IT security and strong ties to the high-tech industry, including:
- 83North Venture Capital (formerly Greylock IL)
- David Strohm, Partner, Greylock Partners
- Alex Pinchev, President of Global Sales and Marketing at Rackspace; formerly President of Global Sales, Services and Field Marketing at Red Hat
- Alex Daly, formerly Founder and CEO at ArcSight
- Tom Kilroy, Executive Vice President at Intel
- Moti Gutman, CEO at Matrix
To see how Siemplify can transform your security operations, visit us at the upcoming RSA Conference in San Franciso, booth N3447. You can also register for self-guided, interactive demo at the “Experience Simplify” link above.